Sunday, May 18, 2008

Walk

Dunning and Carson holding hands
Just looking at eachother This is the outfit he wore yesterday, Jim thought the hat was too big so he put a different hat on him for the block party.


I have decided to start going back to the fitness center to Tone and Tighten since I have some areas I need to tone up. The class is Mon,Wed and Fridays and its only 30 minutes so I can leave the babies in the childcare for that amt of time.




Lynn came over on Friday and we walked around the neighborhood, Saturday was the neighborhood block party at 5:30 at night the babies slept most of the time and I left about 730 to get them bathed and in bed. Today has been lazy the babies have been sleeping and Jim and I have been cleaning out closets and doing projects outside.






No comments: