Monday, June 2, 2008

Babies 6 Month Dr visit


I think its good
not sure what to think I am more interested in my toy
MMMMM GOOD RICE CEREAL
Thinking about it however wrong side of the spoon in my mouth
Kelseys bib in the aftermath of the 1st rice cereal feeding, Carsons bib wasnt as bad so I didnt get a picture of it (plus he was fussing bad).

The babies went to the dr for their 6 month well check visit here are the stats:


Carson is 16lbs 4 oz and 26 in long


Kelsey is 14lbs and 27 in long


Kelsey has a yeast infection so I had to make a trip to Sams to get her prescription filled, I laughed and told the pharmacist I hope this was the last time I would see him for a couple more weeks and that I wasn't stalking him or anything. Plus her ecezma has returned so I have to still use the cream plus hydrocortizone cream on it, I am going to by the Aveeno lotion and see if that helps (it has oatmeal in it and they say that can help) looka like the eczema is here to stay especially in the summer.




Aunt Lynn came with us since I really would not be able to hold down 2 babies for shots and weighing them etc. Jim had a scheduling conflict at work and told someone he would cover for them when I had told him the date and time of the appt 100 times :) Thank you so much for helping out Lynn I appreciate it. Dunning was very good the whole time he just sat in his stroller, he did start squealing a bit towards the end but I think he was getting hungry and wanted some attention :)




They started RICE cereal today I think over all it went well, of course alot of it ended up on their bibs but they really enjoyed sitting upright to eat and eating from a spoon. He said to give them rice cereal for a week then we can start jar food, which I am going to start on Sunday that way I can remember when to introduce a new food every week.


My walking stroller came today! So very excited Jim and I just finished putting it together I cant wait to use it tomorrow. I cant figure out how to move the picture down here so its the first picture on the top






No comments: