Friday, March 14, 2008

BONEFISH

This was taken lastnight after daddy got home and the "witching" hour kind of stopped, you can see they both are not happy here...
Look how BIG he is getting, his wrists are so chunky!!!
Lynns CAKE!! It waas very good :) I hope she enjoys the left overs
I was trying to get you to see how long her legs are here but she wouldn't keep them straight so this is what I got instead.

Lynn's birthday is really St. Patty's day so we celebrated it tonight, we went to BONEFISH to eat (girls night). It was nice to get out of the house the twins are going through a growth spurt or something and they were feeding every 2-3hrs today and both were very fussy :) by the time Jim got home and I was ready to leave the babies could hardly keep their eyes open.
I am not a seafood kind of girl so I had some pasta with chicken and portabella mushrooms in it it was really good and had alot of garlic on it :)

No comments: