Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter




Happy Easter!!! It seems like Easter is earlier and earlier every year, I remember when it used to be in April like right around the 1st or 2nd week. We were up early enough to go to the 1st service this morning and then we came home and tried to clean up the house a bit. Both babies were kind of fussy (particularly Kelsey) so I decided that we should go for a walk it was bit chilly out but we bundled the babies up well. Carson took a couple long naps and so we had issues getting him to sleep (he hung out with us downstairs while I ironed and Jim played on the Wii) I looked over and his eyes were getting heavy so I had Jim put him down. It will be interesting to see how long he sleeps he has been eating like a horse the past couple days today he drank a couple bottles that each had 7 ounces in them.






No comments: