Saturday, March 22, 2008

Headband

Look at my headband I am so cute!!!

This was the 3rd time I have put her in this and she really liked it and started jumping up and down a bit (when you jump up and down then the music and lights are activated). I have a video of this I will try and post but last time I tried to post a video it took forever to download.



Today I finished the last load of laundry that I put in lastnight before we went to bed, and then I went to the fitness center to workout and then to the associate store. This was the 1st time I had to wait in line at the associate store to get in but it was a Saturday and it was 8:45 and they don't open until 9. I got some Christmas lights and stockings for next year at good prices. Jim washed the cars today and I cleaned the house up a bit and made lunch to bring to a friend that had a baby last week so she doesnt have to stress out and make dinner and take care of a baby,husband and 2 1/2 yr old :). After that we went to Sam's Club and then came home and played with the babies. I put a headband on Kelsey we had gotten some as shower gifts and they were always too big for her head well now they fit :) she looks cute.






e

No comments: