Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lazy/Crabby Day

This was getting close to bath time, I put on one of the music channels on cable and I sang and danced for them. They were both amused, they were both moving their arms and legs trying to dance as well.
I gave her a bottle quick to run into the other room to get some dishes rinsed off and I came back to this I wonder how long it will last. ( I do not make a habit of propping bottles often but somedays I have to get things done).


Today was really not all that exciting since it has been raining all night and pretty much all day the babies were very lazy. We did do tummy time and sing songs and read books but they were really sleepy today, which is weird because they slept 10 hrs straight lastnight. I am hoping by them sleeping off and on today that they still sleep well tonight. Jim is out of town and was supposed to be gone Tue-Thur but is coming back tomorrow apparently he read his itinerary wrong (WOOHOOO).

It is Spring Break week so there is no story time at the library (it starts again April 3) also there is no church group tomorrow night. I was going to go to Ladies night out for my MOMS club (Moms of multiples) but I couldnt get a sitter (every one is out of town) oh well next time. It looks like I will be able to go to the MOMS meeting next week at the Jones center in Springdale though it will be my 1st meeting so I am excited to meet some of the ladies that I talk to on the message boards often.
I don't know if I have posted this or told anyone the babies are starting to COO and babble it started in the middle of February and with Carson saying ABU! Jim and I figured that means I love you. Otherwise Carson pretty much bables all day and Kelsey has started as well. I cannot wait until they start really talking :).
I forgot to mention what I got Lynn for her birthday on Friday I know I said I needed to wait to post it until after her party because I didn't want her reading this and knowing what her gift was before hand. I got her a blessing ring, you hang it on a door and you put blessings on the ring and every time you go in and out of the room you will know and remember how blessed you are. You can put your favorite bible verse on it, a certian memory anything!!! I thought it was neat idea, I have one but havent had time to put anything on it yet.

No comments: