Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

Automatic Sprinkler is what the onesie says I decided to put this on him since I had to change him for wetting through his previous outfit. I also could use a change of clothes due to spit up on my shirt and pants but figure I will wait until later.






LIBRARY!!! Carson was a bit upset ( he is becoming very needy lately which is fine but hard when they both need you at the same time and I only have 2 hands) sometimes I wish I was an octopus with 8 arms :)
Carson,Kelsey and Isabella (she really wasn't sleeping I think she was faking for the camera)
Thomas came too!
There's Thomas he is 11 months old and he came to story time too!! He is very good with the little babies he wanted to touch I had to tell him not to poke at Kelseys eyes! I almost got a picture of him looking at Kelsey and patting her on her chest but I couldn't grab my camera on time.
The shirt says favorite things: Daddy,hugs, and Kisses I am also adding spit up! I was going to change her but its getting close to bath time so I decided to wait. She is so cute with those big eyes and chubby cheeks!!!

Today we went to story time at the library the babies did great!!! We then went to BLaRue (which I really love that store but it is a bit pricey) to get Lynn's birthday present (which I cant tell what it is until after tomorrow) I liked it so much that I ended up getting 1. We ran several other errands and then came home!




I am exhausted I was up at 5:30 to feed the babies ( they slept from 9 last night to 5:30) I never went back to sleep after feeding them I needed to organize the pictures on the computer and get them copied to the external hard drive and ordered prints at Samsclub.com. I send my pictures to samsclub.com and choose the 3 day pick up option its 13cents a print which is cheaper then the 1-hr which is 19cents a print. Well the babies had their nightly "witching" hour as Jim and I like to call it!!! it actually lasted for more than an hr tonight I think I have them both settled down now and hopefully they will take a quick cat nap and then it will be bath time and bed :)

No comments: