Thursday, March 27, 2008

HOT Day

VERY TIRED BOY!!!!!! (right before bath/bed time)
VERY TIRED GIRL!!!

Today was very hot like I think it got over 70 all I know is Carla and I went walking with the twins and Isabella and it was hot like I was sweating and didnt wear a hat or sunscreen so my arms are a bit red. I should have known with this hot weather that we would get a chance of bad storms which we did, they even sounded the tornado sirens in all but the storm passed us (thank goodness) because Jim was out with a friend loading up the dirt bikes for their trip tomorrow. So I was trying to give the babies their baths and get them fed which isnt normally an ordeal but it made me nervous and tense with the storm that I was moving very fast. For some reason Kelsey cries and gets very hysterical when we put her pjs on her at night she is fine when I put her clothes on in the morning but she does not like the pjs. I am glad its getting warmer then she can sleep in a onesie as I am assuming she doesnt like to wear the pjs tonight I put night gowns on them. I think part of the fussiness is they are sooo tired and hungry that all they can do is cry :)


Thursdays is normally the library day for story time but because of spring break they don't resume the story time until next Thursday I am sure the twins will be excited again and they may not care but it gives us something to do. Our neighbors across the street moved this summer and their house finally sold!! The people who are moving in have 4 kids a 7 yr old boy, twin girls who are 4 1/2 and I think a 2 yr old so its cool that there will be twins across the street.


My dad and brother are coming tomorrow from Minnesota so they wont be here until 6 ish tomorrow night but I want to get as much done tonight so I dont have to stress out tomorrow I have to get the bathroom upstairs cleaned, I am going to wait until the babies fall asleep and run up there and clean it quick (all I have to do is clean the tub) we have a vaporizer and when we empty it in the tub it makes a big mess.


I didnt mention it before but the twins are oficially sleeping through the night!! its wonderful!!!


No comments: