Friday, June 27, 2008

Anniversary

He moves his legs up and down like he is ready to take off :)
Oh if I could only get a hold of the remote I could change the channel
UH! Almost there I just need to crawl a bit
I sit up so well :)



Yesterday was Jim and my 4th wedding anniversary Jim got be another Coach purse this one is smaller than the one he got me last year so I can alternate and when just the 2 of us go out I don't have to carry the big MOM bag all the time. I cannot believe it has been 4 years already it seems like yesterday :) we are going to grill out steaks tomorrow night AFTER the babies go to bed.

We went to story time at the library yesterday and Carson sat up on his own the whole time (I of course was behind him and lightly touching his back so if he started to fall I could catch him). Carson knows if he is getting his picture taken as when I try and push the button on the camera to try and catch him doing something he stops doing it and looks at the camera.

No comments: