Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday

Here is Kelsey almost destroying the book from yesterday gee!!!
Here is a toy my step mom and my dad and brothers sent
Another toy Here is the tag from the toy Carson had it in his mouth, because he is teething and destroyed it.


Carson and Kelsey were very fussy today maybe it is still from the shots they got on Monday I don't know but I hope today is the last day of the fussiness. I went to the dr today for a physical and he did some blood work which I should have back in a week, which is odd because when I go to the dr that delivered the twins I get my blood work back the next day. Anyways I needed him to check my thyroid since I have been so tired the past few days like to the point where I need the twins to nap awhile so I can get a 2 hr nap in it may not be my thyroid but the simple fact that the twins are getting bigger and are wearing me out we shall see.




No comments: