Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend

So we made it to church yesterday we normally go to the 9:15 service but ended up going to the 10:55 because we were really slow moving yesterday morning. Every year they do a 4th of July celebration and they honor service men and women from all branches of the military and they do a couple other songs and stuff and then Pastor preaches for a bit. Jim said in all of the years we have been to that church this was the best 4th of July celebration. They did do fireworks at the crosses last night they were going to have music and food and then baptize at 8, we had every intention of going but the babies bed time is around then and we didn't know how they would react to the fireworks. Maybe we will go next year if they do it (since this was the 1st one) and the twins will be 1 1/2 then.
We go to Minnesota on Saturday and I have not even begun to pack, I went to the associate store this morning thinking I could find some travel size items but I couldn't. I have a dr's appt on Wednesday morning so after that I think I will run by there and see if I can find anything maybe they will have new stuff by then.

No comments: