Friday, June 13, 2008

Wonderful Husband

So today was RAINY AGAIN!!! UH!! Carla and I were able to sneak in a walk this morning around 730 before it started to pour. I have such a wonderful husband he came home from work at 4:30 today so I could go and meet Shannon at church and then we went to Fayetteville. We first had to drop off Brett their son with his dad so he could take him home then we went to Once Upon A Child they have sales twice a year. At like 12noon items are 50% off then from 6-9 they are 70%off well this year they did it differently and only some items were marked down (not the whole store like in the past). I found some 12-18 month stuff (which is what I went in looking for) they did have more girl stuff then boy stuff marked down (it probably got cleaned out earlier today) but I still found some deals. With that stuff and some stuff that Jim's mom has bought they should be good (I can say that now, I will know more when they hit that size) at the rate Carson is going he may be there soon.

Swimming lessons start tomorrow I can't wait I have the bag already packed with the exception of a couple towels I am drying. All I have to do is put in their swim diapers and changes of clothes for everyone and we are good to go.
No pictures I think because the weather is so horrible I wasn't in any mood to take any, plus I think the babies are going through another growth spurt they were eating like every hr today but hardly ate yesterday with that I didnt get much done today (I did manage to unload the dishwasher).

No comments: