Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday


Here is the bear that Tita and papa got Kelsey (I call it Beary bear for some reason, I don't know where that came from) the babies really love it Kelsey REALLY LOVES IT!!


The babies turned 7 months yesterday :) oh how time flies it seems like they were just born. They are changing every day this morning I was giving them their morning bottle on my feeding pillow and Kelsey just started freaking out for no reason Carson grabbed her hand and held it and then took his other hand and was rubbing hers it was so cute. Of course, I didn't have my camera in reach (I need to start putting it next to me on the sofa when I feed them their bottles). It was the cutest thing! Then today when daddy got home he was in the exersaucer and daddy was holding Kelsey and put her down towards him so they could talk and he reached his arms out to give her a hug, he is so thoughtful and already taking care of his sister.


No comments: