Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CHICK FILEA

Today we had a play date at the Chick Filea off Pleasant Grove we went at 11 which was a great time because it got busy around noonish. Amy a friend from church group put the playdate together so there were some girls there that had toddlers and had babies as well. However all of us with the babies were rocking them in strollers or carseats. It was actually funny we took up like one side of the restaurant with all of our carseats,strollers and kids. I only took a couple pictures of the babies this morning before we left but none at chick filea, I cant seem to get them on the computer right now so I will probably post them later.
Kelsey started getting agressive with a book today :) great I thought they destroyed things when they get to be like 1 not 6 months (I have the picture its quite cute).

No comments: