Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Get together this weekend

Jim, his dad, Uncle Loyd, Cousin Kevin,Grandpa Elmer,Mikel and Cousin Brian Kelsey refused to take a nap all day so this is her finally pooped out while grandpa was holding her. Look at her arm, I wonder what the pretty girl was dreaming about.
This is one of the gifts Tita and Papa got Carson and Dunning Carson loves it when they took it out of the box he was playing with it and listening to all of the noises it made. Today he was not so interested instead Miss Kelsey was very interested, she is talking to it.
Very, Very flexible I think she is going to be a gymnast she always does something with her legs by her ears and stuff.
Yesterday it rained (what else is new)I still managed to get to tone and tighten, then Carla and I walked she went to New York today to see her dad. Today the babies didnt wake up until 6:30 well they were making noises (babling) but I didnt go up and get them until 6:30 Carson was ready at that point. We went for a walk and hung out around the house (with gas prices high I dont want to really go anywhere) plus when I do leave I find myself buying things (like clothes) which I really don't need right now.
I have not been to the grocery store in a week or so, we are going out of town next Saturday the 5th so I am trying to use up what we have so when I do go before we leave I only have to buy for a couple days.
The babies were exhausted today so I put them down at 6:15 and they were asleep by 6:45 we shall see how long they sleep tonight.

No comments: