Monday, June 16, 2008

MA MA


I think I have posted these pictures before well at least the one of Carson but the other day they just figured out that one of the toys on their high chair vibrates, you have to pull the tounge out of the frog and it vibrates. Also I like this picture of Kelsey its like she is up to something and trying to be sneaky, this maybe what I have to look forward to is a sneaky little girl she has a brother and 2 boy cousins that she will have wrapped around her fingers. I also believe she will be the ring leader and extremely BOSSY!!!! :)

I didn't mention it but Kelsey has been saying MA MA or what sounds pretty close to it for the last week now. I keep saying back to her DA DA but she doesn't comprehend that at all. I think my first words were MA MA as well it must be the mom thing :). I don't have any pictures for today again I am just not in the mood to take any I guess it must be the constant RAIN. I did get out to the fitness center this morning and for a walk this afternoon (just to get out).

No comments: