Monday, June 9, 2008

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY/Green Beans

Green beans tonight, this was after he had decided to use the spoon himself (I couldnt hit the button on the camera fast enough to get the whole motion).
I dont know why I put it on here twice
Trying to grab the spoon the whole time I was feeding him he was wanting to get the jar (I knew that would be a disaster if he did).
She is a very good eater I think she is going to be the member of the clean plate club she doesnt fuss at all. At least with the green beans we shall see how she does with squash on Sunday.
YEAH I can sit up! Ignore my slippers I was in a hurry and wanted to get the shot


Seriously I am so tired of this rain its 3:15 and has been raining all day (since 5am), there goes my walk for the day. I did manage to go to tone and tighten at the fitness center however it was very wet (and I had to put babies in the stroller), I also had to run to SAMS club and to Hobby Lobby for Jim's fathers day gift.

I just talked to my sister NO BABY YET!! Today is her due date and she was on her way to her appointment she is not convinced he will make an appearance today. At this point she wants him to come on Fathers Day since they are going to induce her on the 16th if he still isnt here.





The sun came out today for about 20 minutes around 7pm which is to late to walk anyways since the babies are in bed. I love my walking stroller however the wheel is shaking in the front when you turn it so Jim tightened up a screw (hopefully that solves the problem otherwise we will be returning it and will have to pay more to get a Schwinn) which is what I really don't want to do. Jim said if it did it again he is going to put a washer below the screw (which he thinks is missing) and then is going to call the manufacturer. You try and save $100.00 and you get junk, so we shall see I am crossing my fingers :).





I made pot roast for dinner tonight I went to WM yesterday and Tyson has this pot roast kit with the meat, potatos, onions, carrots and seasoning packet in 1 for 10.00 which is good since the meat alone is 8.00. It was okay, I didnt use the seasoning since you had to mix it with water and it ended up almost looking more like a glaze to me so I just seasoned with the onion soup mix next time I will use more of it.





I am getting rid of all sponges/mops in the house with the exception of sponges to clean the bathtubs and shower out with but those I buy in a 3 pk (very cheap so I could throw them away often) and use bleachy cleaner with them. However everything else had to go since they are breading grounds for bacteria, I went back to using a swiffer (we used to have the wet jet where it sprayed out solution however that got our trim all messed up) so now I use the wet and dry cloths plus I can see the dirt on the cloth where the mop you just push it around and hair would stick to it. I already use the disposable toilet cleaner sponges (where you use them once and throw them out) as I cannot stand a toilet brush collecting bacteria sitting right next to a toilet.
A couple weeks ago I bought earth stones which are shaped like a square or rectangle and one side has a sponge the other sides are like a rocky material (they are good to use because they clean and are enviornmentally safe and they don't collect bacteria).

I also am getting rid of my sponge that I use to wash the dishes with, we never used one when I was growing up my mom just used a washcloth and one of those brillo pad things every once in awhile when you had to soak out and scrub. With the babies getting bigger and soon will be crawling I am just not comfortable leaving germs around if I can help prevent it. We shall see how it all works out if we can prevent us getting sick or having break outs with allergies then good.
Hopefully its nice tomorrow and I can get a good walk in, and work on Jims fathers day gift. I went to tone and tighten today as I said before and she worked our legs so I am sure I will be sore tomorrow and a good walk with stretch me out.

No comments: