Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kids N Pets STAIN REMOVER YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS!



So I worked all morning trying to get carrot stains out of the twins clothes, (must be the acid in carrots because green beans come out fine) I tried shout and oxiclean no avail which is surprising because I can usually get stuff out with those. So after wasting all of this time I decided to email my neighbor Lisa who has researched how to get stains out of clothing,ulpholstery,carpet etc. She brought over Kids N Pets and another thing called simple solution, well I needed to get my laundry done today and didnt want to wait until tomorrow (she told me the simple soultion may be an overnight job) so I put the Kids N pets on it and let it sit for 5 minutes came back and ran it under cold water and presto stain gone!!!! I am going to get some of this stuff next time I go to the store it is supposed to work on mattresses, carpet, clothing, ulphostery anywhere you have pet stains/odors or kid stains/odors.

Apparently it has enzymes in it which are supposed to take out the stains and it even works on stuff that I already dried in the dryer. I went to their website and they carry it at Wal-Mart (from what it says) she found it at the associate store so if I can't find it at Wal-Mart I will order it off of Amazon.com. If you do buy it she said don't waste your money on the spray bottle one for the laundry just buy the concentrate one and use the nozzle to saturate the stain this way you can use it all around the house, since you have to use it as a concentrate on the carpet and stuff for it to get deep down into the stain.


Just had to share about my great stain fighting day :)


No comments: