Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day/Welcome Atari

Jim liked his fathers day gifts I gave him the babies handprints (I got handprint kits as shower gifts and thought I would make them for Jim for his first Fathers day) I also gave him a picture of the twins.

My sister just called me awhile ago and she had her BABY at 12:55 this afternoon (what a Fathers day present, its like the best).
Here are his stats:

8lbs, 2 oz 22 in long and his name is Atari Alfred she said she has a blog but I cannot seem to find it she gave me the link and its not working right so I will have to wait until she sends me pictures and then try and get her blog address again so I can link it on here.
She was in labor since 6pm last night but didnt go to the hospital until 11 so she was really, really tired when she called. She told me the labor wasnt bad it is the after (I told her I don't know what that is like) and am glad I was not in labor that long :) I can't wait to see pictures but it may be tomorrow before I get any (which is fine, I know she is tired).




We went to US pizza in Fayetteville after church today (since Daddy wanted to go there for his fathers day lunch), we happened to drive by our rental house and since we were in Fayetteville with that we decided to go there. Jim headed back out to Faytteville awhile ago to take care of some landscaping on the house. I hope he is smart and doesnt over do it in this heat!
I took the babies for a walk since nothing I seemed to be doing helped with their fussiness, they fell asleep but when I got home she woke up so I laid her down in the basinett awake and heard her restling around but I dont anymore maybe she fell asleep :).

The babies loved their swim lessons yesterday, I didnt bring the camera and I wouldnt have been able to take pictures since we both have to be in the water with them. Kelsey kept opening her mouth and smiling really big she would kick in the water and then kick me depending which way I would be holding her.

Thats it for today I am going to clean up the house a bit while I have the chance!!

No comments: